Freelance researchers and specialists:
Our projects vary between 3 and 12 months and we often need additional experienced freelance researchers, specialists and local partners. If you are interested in being considered, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- CV, including areas of expertise, languages, recent project experience, and 3 references
- A letter describing how you would provide value to Kaiser EDP
Kaiser offers internships of between 3 and 6 months for postgraduate students during long vacations or following completion of their studies, as well as for young professionals considering a career change into the economic development field. A preference is given to candidates with suitable language skills for work in Africa, in particular French and Portuguese. The intern role involves integration into a team for at least one project, and includes secondary research, industry and stakeholder interviews, analysis and brainstorming, report drafting, and presentation preparation. The work experience gained and networks generated are a great stepping stone to further your career in economic development.
If you are interested in an internship at Kaiser EDP, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Letter of motivation capturing reasons for your interest in the internships, dates when you are available and current location
- CV (including language skills)
- Academic transcript
- Example of your writing, e.g. assignment or article
People who have worked with Kaiser EDP have gone on to work for key organisations in the development world including: World Bank Group, Development Bank of Southern Africa, Dalberg Global Development Advisors, Federal Reserve Bank, National Treasury of South Africa, The Vibrant Village Foundation, and others.