Kaiser has been successfully delivering sector development and value chain studies for over 15 years. This work has included:
- Mapping of value chain stages, structure, and dynamics
- Competitive and comparative analysis, including factor costs
- Assessment of concentration levels, keys players, governance
- Domestic and international market analysis, including future trends
- Support recommendations informed by support gap assessment and international benchmarking
- Export strategy and manuals
Kaiser has conducted a number of value chain studies in various sectors:
- Mining sector: downstream value chain analysis in Platinum Group Metals, Diamonds, and Copper
- Agriculture and natural products: food, indigenous tea, chilli, aquaculture, dairy, livestock (beef and leather), and natural fibres.
- Creative industries: crafts, furniture, jewellery, performing arts, and film.
- Other: ICT and electronics, boatbuilding, chemicals, and plastics.
See project examples.